What does your future look like?
- Current Opportunities
At UNIFIED, we believe that it is our people who really make the difference. Each one of us brings a distinctive set of skills, experience and personal attributes that shape our company from the inside out. In fact, we respect every member of our team as a unique and valued individual.
When you join us, we positively encourage you to shine. Happy and fulfilled people are the bedrock of every successful company, so we do everything in our power to ensure that wherever you are based, you feel connected and empowered by our shared values and unique vision.
A visionary business with a people orientated approach
At UNIFIED, we create a working environment which allows people to enjoy what they do, develop their skills and fulfil their potential. Just imagine what you can achieve, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of UNIFIED supporting you.
As a progressive business, we work hard to incorporate the core values of what it takes to succeed and flourish on an individual and organisation-wide basis. If you would like to join us, you can look forward to being treated with respect and integrity and enjoy the benefits of a long term commitment to your professional development.
Whether you are planning a career change now or would like to consider something more challenging for the future, we would be delighted to hear from hard working, visionary and committed individuals.
If you would like to explore the potential of working for us, please complete the form below.
Senior Electronic Data Processing Engineer
This Senior Processing engineer role supports the eDisclosure team. The position is responsible for data processing, import/export/production and quality assurance. The position requires hands-on work in a fast paced environment, ensuring optimum productivity, quality and compliance with client driven deadlines and handling of escalated issues.
In addition the role entails making suggestions for and improving the use of tools to efficiently automate data analysis and manipulation tasks in the eDisclosure environment. The role may also involve client interaction, and responsibility for providing assistance to customers and project managers as and when required.
- Assist on all phases of eDiscovery projects and will have responsibility for client delivery of projects
- Data processing, import / export / production and quality assurance checks. Work with the team to develop the capabilities and performance of those teams
- Reporting & metrics for the the eDisclosure team
- Help to maintain and develop our standardised operational processes and procedures to ensure client data is processed efficiently and defensibly resulting in consistent on time quality deliverables
- Ensure all documents adhere to eDisclosure policies and compliance to standard procedures
- Ensure that issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner, that appropriate follow up communication occurs and that preventive measures are implemented to avoid recurrence of those issues
- Accountable for the successful completion of data processing jobs from intake to completion
- Issue tracking and implementation of effective and sustainable resolutions
- Support sales in client communication regarding complex situations or escalations that impact in service quality or timelines
- Inter-department coordination on projects upgrades and process engineering.
- Participate in the evaluation and support of development initiatives and new software tools and platforms determined by client and business needs
- Assist in researching and implementing new systems and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing or Information Management, or equivalent industry experience (minimum of 5 years management experience in the litigation support e-Discovery Industry)
- Excellent workload management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks simultaneously with ability to prioritise appropriately.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with client and internal staff.
- Ability to use independent judgment to make sound, justifiable decisions and take action in solving issues.
- Experience with litigation tools such as: NUIX, LEXIS NEXIS Law, Clearwell, Relativity and other standard EDD tools
- Working knowledge of best practices in the e-discovery life cycle
- VB Script or other programming language a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and focus.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as necessary, remotely or in the office
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your CV above
Minimise cost whilst maximising efficiencies with UNIFIED’s BPO and LPO solutions.
eDiscovery and disclosure services ensure no crucial evidence is overlooked.